Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Anyone here use StockX? There's a pair of PSLs for $100 on there that I'd like to pick up for the wife...but seems a little too good to be true looking at the other asking prices for PSLs on that site. Worth pursuing?

I've bought and sold a few times on StockX, no issues whatsoever. Apparently a fake got through their legit check, and the internet is doing its thing on it... As if Flight Club and all the other consignment shops never had a fake slip through. Worst case is you get every cent of your money back, that's what the guarantee is for.

Was tempted to get 'em for myself, but I just don't dig 'em, so I wanna make sure one of y'all eat instead...

DS Scampis sz 9.5 for $78 shipped:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Size-9-5-Me...743877?hash=item568f065345:g:2vQAAOSwZJBYBpuI

Post if you cop 'em.

nthat.gif
Wanted to say Thanks for posting this listing. I sat on them for a bit and just grabbed them now for $60 shipped after he lowered the price and added free shipping! I can't believe I was able to grab them at that price considering they were a pretty popular release and did not sit like the usual Saucony releases. Thanks again!

just not a fan of the brown....then again, i am against everything brown

want to see what the second sneaker in the pack is
ohwell.gif

Wanted to say Thanks for posting this listing. I sat on them for a bit and just grabbed them now for $60 shipped after he lowered the price and added free shipping! I can't believe I was able to grab them at that price considering they were a pretty popular release and did not sit like the usual Saucony releases. Thanks again!
Glad to help! I was getting tempted to just get them myself as they kept sitting, but I just couldn't make myself like them.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on those dirty snow. Just saw the vid from yo anty for a better look at them. They are fire.

Back
Top Bottom