Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Only you can decide that.  I personally wouldn't wear that colorway if someone paid ME $65
lolol you wouldn't wear anything that bright! i like the shadow master silhouette a lot and I'm a sucker for a good deal so i just went for it lol.

Is this the actual shoe? It feels like I am looking at a sketch. 
actual shoe. The materials are patterned to look like that. You could look up pics of the white noise pairs to see better pics of what im talking about. 

actual shoe. The materials are patterned to look like that. You could look up pics of the white noise pairs to see better pics of what im talking about. 
I ended up doing that. It's just that the Red Noise just looks too good in that pic 
laugh.gif

need to get my og colorway game on.

anyone know what else is available besides basic jazz, shadow originals and these?

Are those Irish coffees saucony.com exclusive or do boutiques have em?

A shop in Canada had the Irish Coffee pack shoes for like $90 shipped on Cyber Monday. We should see these be get coupons again sooner than later.

A shop in Canada had the Irish Coffee pack shoes for like $90 shipped on Cyber Monday. We should see these be get coupons again sooner than later.
damn that's a good deal. I need them for an order for someone else though so if I see that price anywhere id instantly cop

Back
Top Bottom