Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

So you were able to see sizes? Maan it's grim in houston to get a pair locally. We have more spots getting those 350 boosts and shattered backboards then these smh.

Yesterday i got a text my package from sneaker freaker was scheduled for delivery today. I live in Phoenix and I saw it was leaving Los Angeles. This morning when I checked tracking it was scanned in Cincinatti. why would they send it that way

anybody kind enough to cop kushwackers for me. i need a size 8. hit me up 
happy.gif

Yesterday i got a text my package from sneaker freaker was scheduled for delivery today. I live in Phoenix and I saw it was leaving Los Angeles. This morning when I checked tracking it was scanned in Cincinatti. why would they send it that way
Mine went the exact same route, but I'm on the east coast. Sounds like this whole round of shipment stayed together til the last destination for some reason. Mine is about an hour away from me now.

TTS was perfect for me. Half down and my toes would have been crammed into the toe box. People on here seem to call that "snug" lol.

TTS was perfect for me. Half down and my toes would have been crammed into the toe box. People on here seem to call that "snug" lol.
As I've said too many times, alot of the sizing confusion comes from what people consider their TRUE size.  Giving a reference to what size you wear in other Saucony models is ideal, but sizing compared to other popular brands/models works too.  For example, I wear a 9 in Saucony Grid 9000, Shadow 5000/6000, Jazz, and G9 Controls.  I wear a 9.5 in Nike AM1/90 and Dunk SB's, but 9 in Jordan Retros and GR dunks.  I wear 9.5 in Asics GL3/5.  I wear 9 in Brooks Chariots.  I wear 9 in New Balance 996-999, but 9.5 in 574.  Point being, I have no clue what my TRUE size is.

As I've said too many times, alot of the sizing confusion comes from what people consider their TRUE size.  Giving a reference to what size you wear in other Saucony models is ideal, but sizing compared to other popular brands/models works too.  For example, I wear a 9 in Saucony Grid 9000, Shadow 5000/6000, Jazz, and G9 Controls.  I wear a 9.5 in Nike AM1/90 and Dunk SB's, but 9 in Jordan Retros and GR dunks.  I wear 9.5 in Asics GL3/5.  I wear 9 in Brooks Chariots.  I wear 9 in New Balance 996-999, but 9.5 in 574.  Point being, I have no clue what my TRUE size is.
All good info though, for anyone confused on what size to go for on KWs (I went with 10), some sizes I wear:

Saucony Jazz / 5000 / 6000 - 10

Asics GL III - 10/10.5

Asics GLV - 10.5

Asics Saga - 10

Puma R698 / XT2 - 10

Adidas EQT Guidance - 9.5

Brooks Chariot - 10

New Balance US 996 / UK 577 / UK 1500 - 10

Le Coq Sportif Eclat - 10

Reebok Ventilator - 10

Nikes I used to be ok in 10 / 10.5 generally.

All in US sizes for the majority here, I tend to need a bit more width around the first lace holes.

Kush finally came... Looks like each section of the midsole they painted overlaps the next, sloppy. And there's even a few bubbles and a small spot with no paint. Also a crack on one shoe between the midsole and upper. Glue very visible. Am I being too picky?

Back
Top Bottom