Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

The Red/Creme pair will be in heavy rotation in the winter time. Perfect for sweater weather lol.

Reading the last few pages and man what a nightmare relaese for the anteaters. Hope those who really wanted them got em.

Those GRs THO. All 4 will be copped.

That suede pack is looking absolutely wonderful. Is it wrong if i want ALL of them...

Last edited:
Rocking these today with my USA soccer jersey

Last edited:

No, what he is saying is that you CANNOT sell in a thread---you need to put it in your sig or take it to the buy/sell forum.

Judging by your low post count you are new here and maybe didn't know that. On the smooth tho, you need to stop "selling" those in here. Admins will come thru or somebody will report you. I'd edit those posts if I were you.

Hey all I have a pair of uk8s in the Saucony x Anteater Sea and Sand available for sale if anyone is interested dm me. I was lucky enough to grab 2 pairs in Offspring @ Selfridges.

"Spam, or exploiting the site to promote your products/services, will be deleted on site and we will immediately terminate any accounts involved. Items for sale may ONLY be posted in the designated buy/sell area. Users should not attempt to arrange transactions outside of the private message or buy/sell sections of the site..."

Rule #5 in NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct

http://niketalk.com/a/rules-of-conduct

Back
Top Bottom