Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

damn those went quick....no size 11 either!!

somebody trade me, my moonwalkers for your sand/ seas, size 11!
eyes.gif
that would be one of the biggest come up trades ever

Damn my PMs didnt even go off, oh well hope fully Feature will have some left over later 
roll.gif

702-463-3322 phone order 3PM EST if pairs are left...

If y'all missed out and really liked the model Just buy yourself some GR jazz-o that are all over eBay and saucony.com in various color ways, before the anteaters nobody liked the model.

If y'all missed out and really liked the model Just buy yourself some GR jazz-o that are all over eBay and saucony.com in various color ways, before the anteaters nobody liked the model.

I liked the color blocking more than the model itself---don't have to be anteaters, I'll gladly take any of the GRs that have been posted.

Man I'd take a GR of ANY saucony :lol: :lol: the problem is, only highly sought after collabs are released in my size (and I just started checking for Saucony's so I missed the grid dot packs and so on and so forth)

Thanks! Guy was cool let me buy two pairs since I live in the neighborhood. They still have a lot of sizes with no line.

Just out of curiosity, what spot? Don't know of anywhere around here with a good Saucony account. PM if you don't want to blow it up

Back
Top Bottom