Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I believe burgers DO come in a 13 but were sold out in store before the online release. 

All speculation though.

I just could have sworn reading somewhere that they should be available in a UK12 (US13)

A buddy of mine needs that size and I don't even know if it exists :lol:

from kickdeals:

After debuting exclusively overseas last week, the ‘Burger’ Saucony Shadow 5000 is set to make its way stateside.

The End Clothing x Saucony Shadow 5000 ‘Burger’ edition is set for a limited release at select Saucony accounts in the US this weekend, Saturday, May 10th. Those of you still looking to get their hands on a pair can check in with the following stores to find out exact release details:

Packer Shoes

West NYC

Bodega

Rare Breed

Wealthy Hostage

Kith

Extra Butter (postponed, future date TBA)

Good luck!

http://kicksdeals.com/2014/05/08/en...05+2014&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social

Not true.... They had sizes left when I posted it.... 9-12...Copped a size 11 and my boy got his size 11.5...

its true, i was stating an update. just so people dont waste their time clicking it.

prob had sizes when you posted it but as of 9:40 all sizes were sold out

Not even going to bother trying. Already accepted that the burgers will not be mine.

Sign-up lists are now open at Kith Brooklyn and Kith Manhattan for the Saucony x END. Shadow 5000. Inquire in-store for details.

NYC! 

On the phone right now with my brother trying to get him to go up there for me lol...
mean.gif

And........they're closed at kith. Tried to have a fellow NYC friend run over there for me as well lol, no dice.

Back
Top Bottom