Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Love the Courageous model and the blocking, but red outsole and gold heel are not for me. Gum outsole and red heel with the same gold accents on the midsole would have been my preference for that particular theme.

I actually really like them except for the red outSole. If they had dropped in the summer i probably would have grabbed them since there wasnt much going on then but too much heat dropping right now. They would have to be on sale for me to scoop right now.

Love the Courageous model and the blocking, but red outsole and gold heel are not for me. Gum outsole and red heel with the same gold accents on the midsole would have been my preference for that particular theme.

I agree with both of you about the red outsole. It throws them off for me as well. I do like this one better than the first one they did on the Courageous.

I'm gonna pass on the Jacksons but will hopefully grab the recent West NYCs on discount soon. Might ty to swoop on the Offspring Stealths on the low, too, if I can find them for $100 or less.

Went ahead and copped the Jacksons
Very clean shoe in person was skeptical of the gold back at first but it's not bad at all something different

Last edited:
After 4 emails to END, 7 phone calls with FedEx, and 2 failed delivery attempts, White Noises finally made it home to Papi. Unfortunately, the lid was cracked, but I was already mentally prepared for it considering it came from overseas and the many times the box was on and off loaded. Regardless, the shoe is beautiful and really glad I didn't pass. Especially considering it was a "game time" decision and I was originally on the fence. Anyway, nice addition to the family and love everything about the shoe thus far.

So for the first half of the year I wasn't really impressed with any new releases from Saucony or Asics..so since then I've just stopped caring about new releases. Well, a buddy of mine last night gave me his small list of new releases that he's liked so far this year after I told him I haven't liked any, and I must say..I love the White Noise Grid 9k! Fml and they releases last week haha

Hoping that within the next few weeks more pairs pop up on eBay and prices drop! Looks like I'm going to have to start paying attention again lol

Walter..

By the end of the year you'll end up with a plethora of sneakers lol

I purchased the Jacksons back when they released. If I knew they were going to sit I wouldn't have been rushing at work hiding from my associates typing quickly to get all my info in :lol:
And I finally got my White Noise since FedEx as usual is horrible and claims my address does not exist :x :smh:
These White Noise are incredible! Absolutely in love. Release of the year hands down.

Back
Top Bottom