Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

It just pisses me off to see businesses that constantly oop to resellers and stores with booty for customer service outsell stores where they care about the customer like West and EB and Atmos. 

It's like people want to be treated like trash sometimes.  It's all a bunch of hype.  Personally, I thought the bloodbaths were trash but they had fancy posters and crazy boxes so everyone just jumped all over the hype train.  It makes me sad that people's tastes are so easily formed by advertising.  

It just pisses me off to see businesses that constantly oop to resellers and stores with booty for customer service outsell stores where they care about the customer like West and EB and Atmos. 

It's like people want to be treated like trash sometimes.  It's all a bunch of hype.  Personally, I thought the bloodbaths were trash but they had fancy posters and crazy boxes so everyone just jumped all over the hype train.  It makes me sad that people's tastes are so easily formed by advertising.  

So maybe it means the resellers and hypebeasts stayed away from the West release, which is better IMO. Unfortunately that also means not many people are actually feeling the shoes enough to cop them, me included. I also didn't buy any of the hyped releases you mentioned.

Plenty of people bought them. they just didn't sell out because Saucony makes a lot of pairs. And resellers didn't cop because there's no resell on Saucony anymore. I mean look at Epitome release. Those were crazy hyped and still only brought in 250 max resell. Imo, West had the best release this weekend. Easily better than RF Puma and overpriced Bait Asics.

i think you got it mixed up, other than eb those shops don't care much about their customers.

Plenty of people bought them. they just didn't sell out because Saucony makes a lot of pairs. And resellers didn't cop because there's no resell on Saucony anymore. I mean look at Epitome release. Those were crazy hyped and still only brought in 250 max resell. Imo, West had the best release this weekend. Easily better than RF Puma and overpriced Bait Asics.
It was between them and politics for me, but my wife is the tiebreaker. She thought the Wests were dope and the politics were stupid because they had nothing to do with the theme lmao.

Anyone got some on feet's of the new Grid 8000 Premium? I saw in a store and they looked nice, but I can't decide... stock photo's on sauconys site look bad

Anyone got some on feet's of the new Grid 8000 Premium? I saw in a store and they looked nice, but I can't decide... stock photo's on sauconys site look bad

Jus check IG for photos. Tons of them around.

Also UNDS for this #SauconySunday
I need to start copping some GR Saucony's especially at the price point they go for.

Gucci paul leaked some more images of the Part 2 of the west nyc and they are looking good that brown suede is super clean on the 6k

Last edited:
I'm just glad iwas able to copped the saltwater with ease! just received shipping confirmation today! politics nb999 is on its way too!:smokin

Back
Top Bottom