Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

FPs are ok but PT. 2 of the west nyc set
pimp.gif
Same theme? Now these I can see the whole fishing thing with.

What's the problem with that?

Because it f...ed up the release, they have something cool plan and they worked hard for pics to be not be leaked and then a crappy pic surface and the hype dies, you fools start saying pass pass and creates a bad vibe with the release. And @zaid should know better than posting that pic here.

Anyways the shoe is fire, wait till you see the materials they used. Perfect fall shoe

Because it f...ed up the release, they have something cool plan and they worked hard for pics to be not be leaked and then a crappy pic surface and the hype dies, you fools start saying pass pass and creates a bad vibe with the release. And @zaid should know better than posting that pic here.

Anyways the shoe is fire, wait till you see the materials they used. Perfect fall shoe

I respectfully disagree. If the shoe is dope it will sell, period. Unless it's a leak of a shoe bomber wearing them or something, people won't just pass because a crappy pic was leaked early. If anything, it's just building hype and people will start getting anxious for the release, IMHO.

if they didn't want pics to be leaked why have it on display

it's 2015. i'm sure they realize camera phones and internet exist

Back
Top Bottom