Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

anyone know why some US retailers had the special box for the "only in sohos" and some didn't?
11 of 12 pairs available for purchase at EB cane with the packaging and one didn't. I got the one that didn't :frown: can't complain though, got a pair and it's close to my size :smile:

Last edited:
11 of 12 pairs available for purchase at EB cane with the packaging and one didn't. I got the one that didn't
frown.gif
can't complain though, got a pair and it's close to my size
smile.gif
I feel ya. I'm super pumped to have a pair as well...been waiting awhile for these

i only own shadow 5000s....could someone tell me how a 6000 fits compared to a 5000??? 
I feel like I answer this question on every page lol. The 6000's fit (for my at least) slightly more snug in the toebox than the 5000's. The rest of the shoe fits similar. My true to size is between an 11 and an 11.5, and I go down to an 11 in both the 5000 and 6000. 
Diggin' the new nickname. Little Boba is a G. I'm looking forward to getting my pair in. Reps for the photos.
Thanks man! You won't be disappointed. Really love my pair.

Just swapping some laces in case anyone was wondering what the extra ones looked like in the Cabin Fe...I mean Boba Fett's.

Personally, I'm not really feeling the green laces at all. The red ones look really nice though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom