Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Still nothing from sneaker freaker 
mean.gif
  and ubiq has them for this weekend only an hour away? If I can grab them anywhere this weekend for a much cheaper price than $192 I'm going to be pissed I even bothered with the original release.

Last edited:
we just got the sneaker freakers in at the office. should be posting details in the following days on Ubiq 

Glad i went TTS on the SF Grids, these things run small!

Was hopping to see and 'F' stitched on the medial side, just like SF's Grid 9000. A small detail I always enjoyed. Kushwackers has an 'S' stitched on both sides.

Last edited:

Was hopping to see and 'F' stitched on the medial side, just like SF's Grid 9000. A small detail I always enjoyed. Kushwackers has an 'S' stitched on both sides.
I have these since day one. Copped on SF online release. I'm almost ashamed to admit I've never realized there was an S and F on the river lol. Oh well

Wow never noticed that...that's a sick touch. BushWhacker one of my most worn pairs.

we just got the sneaker freakers in at the office. should be posting details in the following days on Ubiq 
Is the release date still this week? I can't remember what day I know I have it in my phone somewhere though lol. Hopefully there are still some 13's left after the in-store release. 

Woke up to a shipping confirmation! They'll arrive on Thursday, better late than never I guess.

probably would have been faster and cheaper if saucony did that

I agree. Why wouldn't they just let Saucony ship it out?

Kinda wished I would have waited on the kush. Looks lien everyone is getting pairs. They will be cheaper and you will get them about the same time as from SF.

Kinda wished I would have waited on the kush. Looks lien everyone is getting pairs. They will be cheaper and you will get them about the same time as from SF.

From where? The shops doing in store releases because they only got 15 pairs?

Back
Top Bottom