Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

So I am thinking of picking up the Epitome x Saucony collab dropping - this would be my first pair of saucony's. What is sizing like on these? is it TTS? I wear a size 8 in Gel Lyte V's and III's for reference. Thanks in advanced!
I wear an 8 in GLV and an 8 in saucony grid 5000. I would go with an 8.

not the best quality i've seen on a saucony, also not the worst.... ^^

glad i got them for retail and they will make a great beater!

also....they fit more snug than all my other shadow 6000, size is 11.5 as always!
Repped. They look nice man. I'm a bit worried you said they're snug..hope mine fit. Still waiting on shipping 
laugh.gif

does any body want bait cruel world 5 for under retail pm me . should of went down .5 my tts little to roomy

I know SneakerFreaker Kushwhacker release is June 13....but I saw people saying there is a WW release June 27th. Anyone else see that? Any other information on a WW release? I saw another store saying "coming soon."
I'm starting to hear the same thing. Looks like we could see a wider release than just Australia. I'm hoping that's true

Yea maan. I am hoping for a wider release on these too. At the moment I've only seen one other store say coming soon. 

Yea maan. I am hoping for a wider release on these too. At the moment I've only seen one other store say coming soon. 

Me too. I'm in Australia, and I'd love to not get swamped by international buyers. I've there's a wider release coming, maybe I can get these!

I kept going back and forth on the Bermudas, decided I've already spent enough and plan to spend more. They do look nice though, and that was a great deal. Congrats.

Those Bermuda 6k's are a sweet summer shoe to look at but I've come to the conclusion they're way too loud for my taste and would never get worn.

Extra butter posted up the renderings for the voting, which ones are people feeling? Personally I like B with the lighter colorway and hits of red and silver. 

All of my latest...

Bermuda Pack DXN Trainer (for $75...word to all of those Memorial Day discounts
happy.gif
):  thought white flats brought more life to these...

Bermuda Pack Shadow 6000 (shout out to JP and the crew from SneakerFF for the discount and prompt service 
wink.gif
.  Top-notch shop in my humble opinion)...

Part II of the Scoops pack:  "Strawberry Vanilla" -- yellow laces FTW!

And last, but certainly not least...these MARvelous beauties.  Premier x Saucony Shadow 6000 "Life on Mars".  Stoked to finally have, what I believe to be, one of the GOAT Saucony's!

Cheers all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom