Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Does anyone else go TTS for the shadow 5000's? I know a lot of people go .5 down but I went TTS and they feel fine.

I think a lot depends on what people consider TTS. I know most people say their Nike and/or Asics GL3/5 size is true size, but others consider that up half size. I do wear the same size (9.5) in most Nike Air Max runners and Asics GL3/5, but have to go down half size in all my Sauconys or they would be too big.

Last edited:
I think a lot depends on what people consider TTS. I know most people say their Nike and/or Asics GL3/5 size is true size, but others consider that up half size. I do wear the same size (9.5) in most Nike Air Max runners and Asics GL3/5, but half to go down half size in all my Sauconys or they would be too big.
Repped. Wrote what I was too lazy to write.

I think a lot depends on what people consider TTS. I know most people say their Nike and/or Asics GL3/5 size is true size, but others consider that up half size. I do wear the same size (9.5) in most Nike Air Max runners and Asics GL3/5, but have to go down half size in all my Sauconys or they would be too big.

For reference, what do you wear in most Jordan retros and recent Kobes (if you buy those)?

At first I was kind of pissed that we haven't been hearing about the kushwhackers at all lately but thinking about some of Nike and Adidas latest drops and how the hype built up so much for the last week or two before the release that the shoes were selling out faster than Jordan releases. Now im glad that this one has been low key lets just hope it stays that way til June 13th lol. 

Me:

10 in Saucony Shadow, Master, 5k, G9/S5 and Grid 9K (though I could probably go 9.5 in 9k)
9.5 in Saucony 6k, G9/S6, Jazz O

For reference:

10 in most Nike
10.5 in Air Max 1
10 in most Js (VIs run big, VIIs run small)
10.5 in Asics GL-3 & V
10 in Asics Gel Saga
10 in most Adidas, 9.5 in ZX Flux, EQT and most Originals
10 in Reebok Ventilators, 10.5 in most other Reebok Classics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom