Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Just a shot in the dark but anyone here have a size 10.5 or 10 of the Saucony OffSpring Grey that's willing to trade for a sz 11?  
looks like we're in the same boat 
laugh.gif

+1.  They do look better than expected from the teasers, but still not my style.

Presentation is one of the factor in causing a hype yeah they look cool spinning on that old school player and Just Blaze rollin up in them with that polo jacket But Gota think about can I rock them? Nah I can't pull it off. But that's me.

FYI - there's an eBay seller - mrsports1224 - with good sizes of mints for 99 shipped. Not too much of a markup if you consider shipping.

Last edited:
thought they were a GR when i first saw them. Then i saw the price, and then i saw that it was already after 50% off. lol

....cant believe I just bought another set!! Gonna need to hide my cc from myself! :lol:

These were just too good to pass up as gifts!

....cant believe I just bought another set!! Gonna need to hide my cc from myself!
laugh.gif

These were just too good to pass up as gifts!
Lol I was thinking about copping another Mint for myself as well.

Does the 5000 fit you smaller? Size 7.5 vs size 8.

^^^these aren't for me or even the same person, but no to answer your question. I went half size down in the 5000 on mine. so they ran big

does the 5000 fit small on you?

Longshot, but looking for a pair of Grid 9000 3 Dots in blue size 9, if anyone has seen them left in stock anywhere...

Back
Top Bottom