Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Without a doubt the Black Razz pair are the better of the two... Good Value and the color blocking looks really nice...

Cool -- I unDS'd my Moonwalkers today and they're about 1/2 sz too big. ACES fit perfectly, as do my other Grid 9ks, but the Space Snacks were a bit more snug. Their sizing seems to be all over the place, and the similarity in the model names and styles just makes it all the more confusing to try to get the right fit, especially since I can't seem to find that size comparison tool on their site anymore.

Here's a pic of the Mints... They are nice but I thought they were suede but their nubuck instead...

Suede or nubuck, they're still amazing. The touches of red & blue just kill. I was sold as soon as I first saw them posted a couple months ago, and at this point I just hope I'm able to eventually cop at retail.

Suede or nubuck, they're still amazing. The touches of red & blue just kill. I was sold as soon as I first saw them posted a couple months ago, and at this point I just hope I'm able to eventually cop at retail.
Nah they ain't nubuck or suede.. It's that bootleg suede material.

Back
Top Bottom