Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

someone has been on kicks deals lol 
Yea lol 
nerd.gif

Is it the blocking that people don't like or the colors?  I actually dig them, like the colors...don't care as much about he snow beach theme, but would like the kicks for summer if they're not too hard to get.

I don't think we can judge the packers on that pic alone. Need more pics but I like the cw and theme and prob will cop. Hopefully everyone who's saying "pass" actually means it tho. Maybe it'll be easier for me
laugh.gif

Regarding 'Snow Beach's' Cop or Pass they are gonna sell. Hypebeast, Resellers, and lurkers gonna hop on it cause it's a collab. Even tho we have some pics out I'm still undecided as to what i want to do. There's a lot more heat coming out the rest of the year so spending my money wisely comes first.   

Upon second thought is it just me or have Packer collabs actually been sitting in stores lately. These might not move when you really think about it. hate to say it but Packer's collab game, has been a a little weak
2 out of the 4 packer grids were dope imo. But their asics sucked and nobody really likes hangtimes. But don't hold your breath if you think the new grids are gonna sit.. Not these days.

Hangtimes were dope. What killed it was the lack of hype and use of collab on a new model. If kith did a hangtime with their branding and hype they would'vesold like crazy, like with glv revival

I actually would buy hangtimes if they were lows instead of high tops.. And your def right. Dudes would love them if RF did them but that goes for any sneaker.

Last edited:
Like an orange cw and kind of like a sea moss green if that makes sense
dope man, good looks on info, purple ones are fire. Might complete the pack if I like all colors enough. That along with relatively low retail of sauconys compared to other brands makes it a no brainer.

I actually would buy hangtimes if they were lows instead of high tops.. And your def right. Dudes would love them if RF did them but that goes for any sneaker.
yup :lol:, exception would be sebago/clarks. Maybe any runner Ronnie does is more accurate

2 out of the 4 packer grids were dope imo. But their asics sucked and nobody really likes hangtimes. But don't hold your breath if you think the new grids are gonna sit.. Not these days.

The first Kayano they dropped sold out, the 2nd in the pack didn't do so well which surprised me because in my opinion, it was the better of the two.

I think it has more to do with the model being the kayanos, if it was the gel lyte 3 it would be all sold out on day 1.

Those purple playcloths are a pass aswell had the blue pair from the cotton candy pack, the suede quality was great but that star box was just mehhh...

Can we get some more upcoming 6000s tho

Last edited:
So did a Just Blaze actually have a hand in those Packer Snow Beach joints? From the looks of his IG he did but if there was a mention of it in here I missed it.

Back
Top Bottom