Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

i don't see it
That's what she said! 
roll.gif

I didnt even know they had a phone let alone do phone orders. There is only one guy that works there who is not a complete ******* (he's white).
I had an issue with a SG ***** the first time I ever went in the store yearssss ago.... it was for the release of the Warhawk AM90

pairs were sold out by the time I got there and when I asked, "how many did y'all have", son replies "enough" ... I swear I wanted to punch that dude in his **** immediately.... I just looked at him and walked out

after that initial time I've never had any problems.... seems like dudes started acting different once they got in some trouble with Nike (allegedly) .... there was a decent amount of time where they weren't getting ANY hyped releases... they basically turned into an Athlete's Foot .... eventually they got back to getting everything

it reminded me of Barbershop 2 when Nappy Kuts hit the block... Calvin had ****** in there trying to be all polite and professional ....  soon that **** wore off and they was back to just being how they was ... but now they know my face and it's all good when I go in there .... dudes is real cool and always saying what up

Was just about to make a post about the raspberry joints. Giving them away..

One day i'll find a pair of Sohos for under $500. I promise I will. or i'll have to catch a limited release and use as trade bait, but either way it's going to happen soon... before the end of 2014

One day i'll find a pair of Sohos for under $500. I promise I will. or i'll have to catch a limited release and use as trade bait, but either way it's going to happen soon... before the end of 2014
they were available for months after release for under 500. Price went up to the 1000 range relatively recently

LOL and im the next bill gates. Whatever release you use as trade bait better be really major or you are gonna have to have a few sauconys to trade. Personally there isnt a sucony that exist that I would trade my sohos for. It would have to be cash (over $500) or a new balance grail. No other saucony can touch the soho imo

Last edited:
they were available for months after release for under 500. Price went up to the 1000 range relatively recently

I was sleeping on them. I mean it's not that I like em just because they resell for so much now, I've always liked them. I'm just cheap and figured since Saucony hype isn't astronomical that I'd scoop em up when they were an afterthought... TERRIBLE CALL lol I've regretted it since

Back
Top Bottom