Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I don't think any of the EB pack was appealing at all... Felt the same way about their Asics collaborations before. Just my opinion.

that bottom looks dope, but besides that and the shiny back part these shoes just aint doing it for me for some reason. maybe the color palette used or something. congrats to everyone who got em though, way more limited than the first two

Passed on the moonwalkers nothing special imo. Aces were the best in the pack by far and I got 2/3

I've had all 3 in hand. Moonwalkers THE dopest Imo. Pictures make the shoe look mad flat. In person they are different. Not sure what I'm gonna do with my pair but my dude got his and I got a free trip to NYC :smokin

Snacks (gum sole, nice cw / simple color blocking, quality) >>>>>> MoonWalkers/Aces (they tried too hard like for the KB pack)

imo

Last edited:
Monday online is gonna be crazy. Will try and grab another pair but if they only had 80 pairs at each spot who knows how many will be online.

i must say my LOMs are more comfortable than my SPACESNACKS. I also have a 9.5 in both shoes but the space snacks seem to have a little more room in the toe area.

just a review, carry on...

Snacks (gum sole, nice cw / simple color blocking, quality) >>>>>> MoonWalkers/Aces (they tried too hard like for the KB pack)

imo
hands down the snacks are the best for me too. I'm mad i wasn't able to cop today, and the moonwalkers are really sick, but at then end of the day ill be happy the snacks are all i have. 

Man I can't seem to find anyone to size swap my Moonwalkers I hit up like 4 people on Craigslist and they keep saying I couldn't get mine can I buy yours FML man...

Everyone that's saying the MW's are trash, do y'all actually own a pair? Just wondering, because in person they're a totally different look.

Moonwalkers look great in person don't sleep on them. The materials are great too but my favorite part of them is the back which is meant to mimic the astronauts helmet reflection they nailed that part.

I have a feeling after Monday night there's gonna be a huge price hike. These are so so limited man less than 200 were released in store. A lot of people went home very unhappy. I doubt there's even going to be 300 online.

Back
Top Bottom