Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I gave them back to the dude in the store and asked for another pair. 

It was literally a long line on the whole left side of the shoe.

Looked like someone ran it over with a bicycle. 

Lol my boy had to get 3 different pairs 1st one had a crushed box 2nd one had stains and Glue on the suede he finally settled on the 3rd pair but he didn't notice it had a huge gash on the silver part of the midsole.

Just got in the Grey LOMS From End. I am extremely disappointed man. The shoes have dirt marks on the red suede and one of the soles is coming off the sneaker. I Definetly will never buy a last pair again... I'm wondering if Jason Markk will clean off the dirt on the suede.

Man that's terrible, one of my boys had a defect in his cabin fevers he contacted saucony themselves and told them his story and they were able to give him a new a pair even after it being sold out. Try that method it might work.

Man that's terrible, one of my boys had a defect in his cabin fevers he contacted saucony themselves and told them his story and they were able to give him a new a pair even after it being sold out. Try that method it might work.
Thats what I did about my Space Snacks and Saucony said they can't do anything and its all in EB's hands. 

I'm gonna try at least but I doubt there's anything they can do. Funny part is the right shoe is flawless. I think I can fix the suede but that midsole is coming out. Here's the right shoe.

I guess people dont know this, but left and right shoes are produced on different assembly lines for obvious reasons. material patterns and cuts need to be uniform when mass producing anything. which is why one is almost always better than the other. 

Thats what I did about my Space Snacks and Saucony said they can't do anything and its all in EB's hands. 

I'm gonna try at least but I doubt there's anything they can do. Funny part is the right shoe is flawless. I think I can fix the suede but that midsole is coming out. Here's the right shoe.

Yeah this is how the re-issue pairs from saucony came from after he contacted them about the defects..the dirt on the suede can be man made when came all the from the UK and had to go through customs, but that midsole is a huge defect which you should contact them about. One thing is he got the re-issue pairs before the whole saucony hype. Probably they had enough pairs laying around to hook it up. Now everything just sells out. But It's worth a try atleast.

Copped! Thinking thrice whether to grab some publish x wish shorts for 90 shipped and this popped up. 115 shipped for lucanids is a no-brainer. Where in the world are these restocks coming from. Makes me wonder what's gonna be next.

Last edited:
I had an error when I placed my first order from end, and then the second order went through.

I have 1 order pending payment now and 1 order that payment was processed, ugh.

Time to hit up the ballers at END CS tomorrow lol

Damn what a great deal especially with the current free shipping and that extra code....gah.

I only got the free shipping but didn't know their was a code?? Damn what of been a great deal...but 118 shipped is better especially with ENDs warp drive shipping lol sorry man that you couldn't pick up but I believe they are dropping on solebox website the 31s of May

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom