Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Got my package in from feature a day early today. Gotta say, the quality on the candy pack is amazing. The suede exceeded my expectations

"Leopard" or "Camo" G9's?  And what size?  You probably won't find them for retail, but I might have a line on some, depending what you need.  
I'm looking for the Camo G9s in a 9.5 or 10. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

for those looking to get the cotton candy pack, they seemingly run TTS.  i ordered a .5 size down and they fit perfectly (i like my shoes really snug), but for those looking and they dont have your .5 size down available, you can afford to go TTS with these

How do the gold shadow 5000 fit? Im usually a 9. I Found a 9.5 would that be too big?

How do the gold shadow 5000 fit? Im usually a 9. I Found a 9.5 would that be too big?

i don't personally have the play cloths gold shadow 5000, but based on my solebox shadow 5000, i highly suggest you stick w/ either your tts (or even go .5 size down).

there's a chance that going .5 size up may be too loose (possibly even feel a full size bigger).

i don't personally have the play cloths gold shadow 5000, but based on my solebox shadow 5000, i highly suggest you stick w/ either your tts (or even go .5 size down).

there's a chance that going .5 size up may be too loose (possibly even feel a full size bigger).
Thnks bro i actually found a size 9 and jumped on it thanks tho!

^Those are nice photos. Best I've seen so far of this particular collaboration...

Finally got to take a pic of mine. I know you've all seen it already, but definitely excited for these

Picked up my size in the Lucanids today off End. Hope they don't cancel my order like last time....Especially with the craziness that was the Lebron Denim release today lol

Can't believe no one has shown them with their chickenpox in action...

Ended-up getting my pair & my lady's, but I don't think she's that interested in them as she's the one that dubbed them, 'chickenpox shoes'...

Ended-up getting my pair & my lady's, but I don't think she's that interested in them as she's the one that dubbed them, 'chickenpox shoes'...

These are too bad but I am still hunting for the Shadow Masters in my size (and not for crazy prices).

These are too bad but I am still hunting for the Shadow Masters in my size (and not for crazy prices).
What size (11.5/12?) & what's your limit? Haven't seen you in awhile, brother. Looks like they got you busy over there...

Back
Top Bottom