Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Ahh ok. ..I did not get the END pin ..but when I opened the plastic bag the burger pin fell out ...so its possible that one got lost cause the plastic bag had a hole big enough for it to fall out of if it got loose...the shoe pin was in the actual shoe box.  

FAKES!

...kidding, settle down.

Last edited:
Sea and sand are so dope, looking forward to striking out on those almost more than striking out on the burgers

:smokin

So Happy my Burgers came in!  Very NICE in person! Was packaged all in one big box w/the 2 pins just thrown in.  Box was undamaged and fresh and delivered by FED EX.

I don't know if it's just me, but the more I look at the Burgers, the more I don't like 'em...just my opinion. Definitely gonna try for the S&S though, no doubt about that.

So Happy my Burgers came in!  Very NICE in person! Was packaged all in one big box w/the 2 pins just thrown in.  Box was undamaged and fresh and delivered by FED EX.
Is that second pair for me? lol ... but seriously though, whats up with that second pair? 
nerd.gif

I don't know if it's just me, but the more I look at the Burgers, the more I don't like 'em...just my opinion. Definitely gonna try for the S&S though, no doubt about that.
100% agree, Sea & Sand much nicer imo. To me the whole burger thing seemed more important than how the trainer actually looks... nice idea still

These are everything I expected. I'll take these 3 pairs over any of the recent collabs any day. Clean, comfortable, quality.

I'll admit tho, I got problems by the same shoe in 3 different colors 
laugh.gif
 ... glad all you knucklheads understand. 

These are everything I expected. I'll take these 3 pairs over any of the recent collabs any day. Clean, comfortable, quality.

I'll admit tho, I got problems by the same shoe in 3 different colors :lol:  ... glad all you knucklheads understand. 

Owweee same three I want soon as someone bites for these super weak concord lows I'm coppin

Is that second pair for me? lol ... but seriously though, whats up with that second pair? 
nerd.gif
Cha Chingggggg! Probably my most expensive sneaker and rarest to my Lebron Corks that I sold awhile ago.
Haha..no, it's not just you.  I don't like them either.  I just got suckered into the HYPE.  Didn't do any research on how limited these were, just a buddy told me he was gonna get a pair and thought I would give it a shot.  Like I said in my earlier posts, I probably wouldn't ever wear them but only wear them if I ever go to In N Out for a burger.  As of now, the 2nd pair is for trade bait (for Saucony Foot Patrol Only in Soho) or going to just sit in my closet for now.  The other pair is already on the bay w/3 days left.  

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Yeah, but so does everybody...especially with Jordan's, people got the Fire Red's, BRED's, Cavs', Black Cat's, Toro's, Military's, etc. etc. etc., all the same shoe but a different color.

laugh.gif
Visit the Dunk thread. We buy the same shoe every few weeks 
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, but so do **all sneaker obsessed people**...especially with Jordan's, people got the Fire Red's, BRED's, Cavs', Black Cat's, Toro's, Military's, etc. etc. etc., all the same shoe but a different color.
Edited.

Hello all, just finished reading this whole thread at work
roll.gif
. Alot of helpful guys in here as of late with the recent drops even....but that's what the thread is supposed to be about. Tried to get into Saucony's when sohos dropped thinkin they'd sit like some of the Bodega collabs but nah.

They didn't put the wrong price this time :frown: Looks like I have to wait a minute to get the green and grey pairs.

Back
Top Bottom