Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Thank you to the sneaker GODS! Burgers Copped from End! 30mins ago...11.5 

smokin.gif
Nice! Now put it up on ebay! hahaha...these shoes are becoming the "yeezys" of Saucony!  I'm not even big on the style and may even trade my pair for a Soho Foot Patrol, a shoe that I would actually wear.  The only time I would wear my Burgers is if I go to "In N Out" to get my #3 Animal Style!

Nice! Now put it up on ebay! hahaha...these shoes are becoming the "yeezys" of Saucony!  I'm not even big on the style and may even trade my pair for a Soho Foot Patrol, a shoe that I would actually wear.  The only time I would wear my Burgers is if I go to "In N Out" to get my #3 Animal Style!
Put them on eBay...what! I'd never...

Soho in the dirty AF work vehicular today
#NTDENIM

I def prefer 6000s without pin rolls because it's a bulky shoe just a simple roll up your jeans makes it a lot cleaner!

I'm glad everyone was able to flourish from the eBay link! The OG 5000 pack should be available at all the usual spots. Some spots are charging over 100+ don't pay that let them sit and they should go on sale!

But if you got the bread go for it lol

Last edited:
Expecting another Thursday release over at EB for the Neapolitians? They haven't said anything as of yet, except that it'll be this week...any ideas?

$215 shipped for Navy OS good deal? Kinda iffy...hate paying over retail, but these are a must.

$215 shipped for Navy OS good deal? Kinda iffy...hate paying over retail, but these are a must.

I would say yes. it's really good if shipped at $215. I also hate paying over retail if I miss out but if these are a must I don't see them dipping below $200.

Back
Top Bottom