Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

for those of who got lucky to get the martinis have you tried lace swaping with the lighter pair and does anyone think they might look good with rope laces or maybe keep it to nb

Got my dirty martini's from UBIQ in today and the quality is awesome, def looks better in person. I skipped the green 3 dot pack hoping I could land these instead bc I wanted these more and I actually lucked out getting them 
laugh.gif
nice man i got mine too today! i laced swapped mine what do you think i left the one with the black im a little undecided also was thinking maybe if i could fine a rope lace with with and black in it might look dope?

We did one online and 4 in store. How is it sketch, if you don't mind me asking. 
I believe he is referring to the fact that 1 online order was selected to receive the special edition case and it just so happens that out of all the orders placed online the order that was selected was that of one of the best known youtube sneaker reviewers from the interwebz...

nice man i got mine too today! i laced swapped mine what do you think i left the one with the black im a little undecided also was thinking maybe if i could fine a rope lace with with and black in it might look dope?
personally i never put rope laces in sauconys, i think thats more of a asics thing. as far as lace swap i usually keep the original laces in. The only one i ever lace swapped so far is the distinct life bc it was too much blue. So i loved the way the grey looked and broke up all the blue at the sametime.

Social Status posted on their Instagram that they have the dirty martinis for sale in-store. They deleted the picture a few minutes later, but it's probably worth a call if your still looking.

Edit: they reposted the pic, but stated that they'll release in store only on the 21st.

Last edited:

I believe he is referring to the fact that 1 online order was selected to receive the special edition case and it just so happens that out of all the orders placed online the order that was selected was that of one of the best known youtube sneaker reviewers from the interwebz...

received my grid9000s today...

the parcel  from 43einhalb  had this sticker :tongue:

and here are the sneakers..the leathers are very nice but the soles have some flaws..also i don't like the printed logo on the side..looks kinda cheap(very small detail)

no filter in pic..

sizing wise they fit me exactly like my shadow 6000 or my saucony originals.. i would never size up on these.(normal feet)

Last edited:

received my grid9000s today...

the parcel  from 43einhalb  had this sticker :tongue:

and here are the sneakers..the leathers are very nice but the soles have some flaws..also i don't like the printed logo on the side..looks kinda cheap(very small detail)

sizing wise they fit me exactly like my shadow 6000 or my saucony originals.. i would never size up on these.(normal feet)
What sizes do you wear in other brands? I wear 8.5s for most Nikes as well as GL3s, and 8s in NBs and i decided to go for an 8 in these grid 9ks. Still backordered from urbanoutfitters.

What sizes do you wear in other brands? I wear 8.5s for most Nikes as well as GL3s, and 8s in NBs and i decided to go for an 8 in these grid 9ks. Still backordered from urbanoutfitters.
and you did the right thing mate..

i have normal feet..

sizing for the sneakers you mentioned goes like:

nike: 11.5US

NB(usa and uk): 11US

saucony(9k grids/shadow6k/original): 11US

they fit perfect...(i have normal feet)

you won't have a problem for sure if you have normal feet!!

you can order them from the store i got these..they have stock as i can see..

http://www.43einhalb.com/saucony-grid-9000-rot-schwarz-31708

thanks buddy. and my feet are normal, no extra toes or anything..

Read somewhere the shadow 6ks fit slightly more snug than the 9ks, so i got them in an 8.5.. 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom