Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

hey do the Saucony Grid 9000 fit does the shoe run narrow on the toe box or is it wide?
im a TTS 10.5 my GR 10.5 Laser Blue 9k's fit big. on my 10.5 i have a full thumb's width worth of room on the toe box. IMO the toe box has plenty of room. For me personally I could've gotten away with a 10. 

Saucony has been killing it in 2k14 :smile:.

Those GR 6000's have been well received as well as those beautiful suede 9k's (like for real every restock on these suckers are selling out fast!). The blocking and materials they're using are so on point. Big ups to Saucony.

Last edited:
Alright I got a pair of the red 6000 in, fit feels TTS, more so than the wave 2 elites that I got a few years back. Waiting to get my Green in early next week and hunting for a blue pair this weekend, may just get it from PYS since they still have it in stock.

Alright I got a pair of the red 6000 in, fit feels TTS, more so than the wave 2 elites that I got a few years back. Waiting to get my Green in early next week and hunting for a blue pair this weekend, may just get it from PYS since they still have it in stock.
Good to hear. My green 6000s arrive tomorrow and I'm eager to try them on. Unfortunately, I had them shipped to my office and I'm working from home tomorrow. 
laugh.gif

You should post up pics if you get a chance. Although, I don't want to regret not copping a second color at $69.99, lol.

pics won't be posted for a few days they're staying at home in the box and I'm going to be out having fun for Carnival Time. Might wear them to work on Ash Wednesday as I start my 40.

It was iffy for me at first, but then i figured the bokeh just over-exaggerated the orange hits on the tongue and upper lace eyelets. The pic with the shoes as the focal subject confirmed this! They look great. I'm glad I went with the burgundy 9000's instead of the forest green because I'll definitely be getting these.

Last edited:

This was my first pair, picked them up months after they dropped for retail from some guy on ebay that had a full size run of ALL the elites. I LOVE this pair so much, the pigskin suede on the toecap is so nice. I ended up throwing in a pair of gray laces from my Master Control Elites in these to change things up after I got tired of the blue, natural, white.

Back
Top Bottom