Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

WIll the black pair have a wider release?
They haven't mentioned anything like that. I watched their IG live today and they didn't mention anything either. It's prob gonna only be a L&H thing cuz the moc toes were hard to make hand-stitched.

They haven't mentioned anything like that. I watched their IG live today and they didn't mention anything either. It's prob gonna only be a L&H thing cuz the moc toes were hard to make hand-stitched.
Seems like at least a dozen of stores will carry them. good news:

Holy ****, they went with the quickness, wtf. They better drop at other spots or I'm gonna be pissed, don't wanna pay resale on these.

To my understanding, the bone pair are a Lapstone exclusive (limited to 300 pairs, I think) whereas the Black Sand will be available elsewhere.

Details on these are next level!
20200328_120427.jpg
20200328_120404.jpg

Rac talks on the Lapstone Courageous on his last ep. including the wider availability of the ‘Black Sand’ pair.

I am not completely sold on these Mocs and I usually prefer darker colors, but that bone pair is really growing on me. Maybe it’s better that it’s sold out and “gone for good”...

Damn, that beige L&H pair is fire. Haven’t been in the thread in a while so i was totally unaware of the whole release. Black pair is nice too

live and going quick

^$120 shipped there at Packer as well

Thanks just copped, now I can relax cuz I 2as worried after it went so quickly on Packer. Really excited for these to come in, but might have to save em for the fall with that sherpa lined tongue.

Back
Top Bottom