:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington ******** @ FedEx Field 11/6:::

Beck at QB, no Hightower, no Cooley, no Moss, a questionable Fred Davis, Niketalker23 creating the thread (6-0) we should pull out a W. Only thing im worried about is the morning start time.

Theres a big thread on 49erswebzone for east coast niners fans making it to the game this sunday, some of you might wanna check it out.

As someone said on the Skins MB, they'll play the 49ers much closer than the Bills:

21-3.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4one5

What's good with all these DMV 49er fans on NT? I have no problems with it. Im just curious. What made you guys decide to become 49er fans.

My father family lives in SF, he is a niners fan and converted me a niners fan in the young days , like age 3, lol wearing sweaters and everything. i lived in SF in 93-95 also. Havent seen my father since 2002 and one of the last thing i remember was watching the niners vs Giants playoff game with him.
ohwell.gif

I know we're playing at their house but we're too talented to let this one stay close. If we do what we are suppose to do, we should win this one by a couple of scores, at least by 14.

On sidenote, I'm sorry Sharks, but Im finally guna replace the profile pic. It doesn't help that they lost to the rangers last night, but I still believe in them, they're climbing to the top slowly but surely.

Gotta watch out for that sneaky Shanahan. He's prolly not too happy that he was shut out for the first time in his career last week.

Go Niners.

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

nice avy and sig 
thanks 1st Place 
pimp.gif
along with the rest of your division.
feels good not to have to share first place.

Your whole division has 2 or less wins
laugh.gif
Anyways I actually think the Niners should win by 10. Unless Alex Smith turns back into Alex Smith

Sorry Hugo...

I think there is like a gold box in front of my row though... Not 100% sure, dont really care though just excited as hell... Wish I would of told Jed that I was going to this game also... Would of probably got hooked up
laugh.gif

Deuce, as of now we are driving Sunday morning so we shouldnt need a Hotel... But if plans change ill keep you updated, appreciate the help

Link to the 49erswebzone thread? Im not a member

Originally Posted by 4one5

What's good with all these DMV 49er fans on NT? I have no problems with it. Im just curious. What made you guys decide to become 49er fans.
Once you see greatness as a kid you can't help but be a fan.

^^^With the progress they've made together thus far, I'm optimistic about what schemes they can muster up as the rest of the season unfolds. I can picture them devising plays together that utilizes Smith's strengths and the weapons available for him.

6304207489_8a135f5e72_b.jpg

Hoping Vernon goes off in his homecoming game, as well as Carlos Rogers playing against his old team. Would be sweet to see him make a great play for an INT on his former team.

The possibility of us being 7-1 after this weekend blows my mind, I was the biggest pessimist about us before the season started and boy was I wrong. I think Harbaugh is undoubtedly the Coach Of The Year, especially if we keep this up there's a possibilty of a bye in the first round
eek.gif

5 of our last 8 are against the NFC West too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Deuce, as of now we are driving Sunday morning so we shouldnt need a Hotel... But if plans change ill keep you updated, appreciate the help

Sounds good, keep me updated if anything changes. 
I think Harbaugh is undoubtedly the Coach Of The Year, especially if we keep this up

Indeed, the team is looking good thus far.

Niners got the best D in the league. Idk how this will be a close game. Our D will score & Gore for another 100+ yard game.

this is a game the 49ers should win but it has trap game potential written all over it.

glad to see the 49ers on tv instead of the same usual teams every week.

Back
Top Bottom