:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Tennessee Titans @ Candlestick 11/08:::

2n6epab.png

Well we played a hell of a game against the Colts and almost left Lucas Oil with the upset. Too bad Raye's conservative playcalling kept us from scoring in the second half. The coaching staff needs to modify the offense at least for this season since we don't have the players to be a power running team. Hopefully as the season progresses we open up the passing game. The Titans have the last ranked passing defense which is nothing but god news for Smith, Vernon, and Crabby. Hopefully we can take advantage of that. Here's to an injury free game!

GO NINERS!

this game has trap game written all over it but i think the 49ers get the W.

im somewhat salty because i was going to go to this game, but the people i was going to make the trip up to sf with flaked.

If we contain chris johnson and vince scrambling we will WIN. We have a great run defense so i believe we will win.

how do you guys think this guy will play this week?
After the way he played last season, I'm convinced he can be a star in this league.
sp-49ers_detroit_0499181564.jpg

minimize damage chris johnson will do. minimize damage alex smith might do. here's to climbing back to .500

I'm definitely not worrying about Vince Young killing us in any way shape or form. Just stop the run and we'll be good.

just play our game and come out the gates...we need a blow out to redeem ourselves and gain our confidence as we go back to .500.

-im a big chicago bears fan this week too beat those cards
mad.gif

nt23 are you a crabtree fan now? after losing all respect for him? still want raji/orakpo?

Chris Johnson scares me, dude is so damn explosive.
With that said, i think niners win. 21-13
but i got an uneasy feeling about this game
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Chris Johnson scares me, dude is so damn explosive.
With that said, i think niners win. 21-13
but i got an uneasy feeling about this game
ohwell.gif

co sign. we could easily slip up. hoping for a huge game from our offense.

I'm not too worried about chris johnson.
We have the best LB in the NFL and we have the fastest LB corp in the NFL so I don't think he'll be breaking off any huge runs on us.

Here's what I want to see this week
I want to see...
-P-Dub have huge game.
-Gore get 100 + yds.
-VD continue his TD streak.
-Crabs have a huge game.
-Alex Smith prove to us that he is our franchise QB.

If we can do most of the aforementioned things I think we can go deep into the playoffs.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

If we contain chris johnson and vince scrambling we will WIN. We have a great run defense so i believe we will win.

He has that "run from the cops type speed"

Originally Posted by Troponin C

We have the best LB in the NFL and we have the fastest LB corp in the NFL so I don't think he'll be breaking off any huge runs on us.

I want to see...
-P-Dub have huge game.
-Gore get 100 + yds.
-Crabs have a huge game.

If we can do most of the aforementioned things I think we can go deep into the playoffs.

You think we can go deep into the playoffs if we have one good game? I'm sorry but they have a long way to go in order to be a team that can go deep intothe playoffs.

We have to get this win... We cant go into the second half of the season 2 games under .500 ... I have a good feeling we can pull this one away
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Troponin C

I want to see...
-P-Dub have huge game.
-Gore get 100 + yds.
-Crabs have a huge game.

You think we can go deep into the playoffs if we have one good game? I'm sorry but they have a long way to go in order to be a team that can go deep into the playoffs.

the best i could see them doing this season and thats if a ton of things go their way, is win the nfc west, get a favorable matchup in the wild card game andwin it, and then lose to the saints or possibly put up a challenge to the vikings.

again thats me reaching somewhat but the nfc west is weak and that 4 seed and home playoff game is there for the taking.

they have to win the winnable games from here on out though, no ifs and or buts.

they have to win the titans, jaguars, cardinals, rams, seahawks, and lions games and thats that, no let down we wet the bed games in any of those games.

also they need to figure out a way to get a win or 2 out of the packers, bears, and eagles games.

Back
Top Bottom