:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. St. Louis Rams @ Candlestick 12/04:::

Sorry I took so long.. Busy weekend..

Can't believe how bad the offensive line played thursday. This game really won't tell us much, and neither will the rest of the games except for the one against Steelers. Hope for a good game with no injuries.

GO NINERS!

Hopefully they can rebound from the loss at Baltimore. Just gotta protect the QB better on offense, and they should be fine.

easy win coming off the upset at baltimore.

predict this to be like the game against the cardinals we had 2 weeks back

all they got is SJ and our "no sir" defense will put a lock on that early

niners by 2 touchdowns

Originally Posted by glasses

That's the attitude that will get us another loss.

We cant come in Sunday thinking the Rams are just going to roll over. Its a rivalry game...

That said, O-Line please give Alex some protection this week please
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

We cant come in Sunday thinking the Rams are just going to roll over. Its a rivalry game...

grin.gif

Anyone who thinks the Ravens "upset" the Niners doesnt have a clue what he is talking about.

Big game.  Should be one we win going away, but gotta bring the A game.  No letdowns!

Originally Posted by offbad

OL please give alex smith less chilo rachal

ty
God, I hate this guy. 
mad.gif
 His named should be changed to "Highway 62." Adam's injury killed us against Baltimore. Hopefully we come out and take our anger out on the Lambs. 

Originally Posted by dland24

grin.gif

Anyone who thinks the Ravens "upset" the Niners doesnt have a clue what he is talking about.

Big game.  Should be one we win going away, but gotta bring the A game.  No letdowns!

it was an upset because the 49ers played much poorly than projected

which is why it will be an easy win because they righted their wrongs and will steam roll the rest of the season

I want to see a dominating win. It won't show much but I hope the guys come out ready to whoop some !!*. Oline better show up also.

grin.gif

which is why it will be an easy win because they righted their wrongs and will steam roll the rest of the season
nah, it wasn't an upset. Baltimore was favored to win and won like they were supposed to

Originally Posted by acidicality

nah, it wasn't an upset. Baltimore was favored to win and won like they were supposed to
lolz, exactly. BAL was the favorite, and they won.

and because a team doesn't "play up to projections" doesn't make that an upset. makes it disappointing, maybe. but upset, never.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

ill be at the stick, got to win these games. Lets get in niners

+1

Fan Appreciation Day. Free scarf. ohhellyeah. I'll be rockin my Harbaugh jersey.
pimp.gif

Last day game of the reg. season before Monday night against those 'stillers'.

Let's clinch the division.
frown.gif
smile.gif
happy.gif

I'll be in attendance to watch us clinch the division and a Playoff spot
pimp.gif

I expect the Niners to come hungry and destroy the rams. Lets see how Harbaugh prepared these guys coming off a loss. Go Niners!

Back
Top Bottom