:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Qwest 9/12:::

I'll take the FG but we need to get into the @##%%$% end zone. This redzone offense is ugly...

I'll take the FG but we need to get into the @##%%$% end zone. This redzone offense is ugly...

Damn man, when we get inside the 5 yard line with 2 downs to work with, we HAVE to get a TD. those poing are too valuable to just let slip away when we are so close.

Weve had quality possessions and Seattle can score one TD and take the lead...

Im likin' the confidence Sing and the staff has going at this team on 4th down multiple times already though.

Im lovin' our D right now though
pimp.gif

Damn man, when we get inside the 5 yard line with 2 downs to work with, we HAVE to get a TD. those poing are too valuable to just let slip away when we are so close.

Weve had quality possessions and Seattle can score one TD and take the lead...

Im likin' the confidence Sing and the staff has going at this team on 4th down multiple times already though.

Im lovin' our D right now though
pimp.gif

We should have scored 21 points already. I blame Alex on that one play, and Rays conservative $$$ play calling in the redzone.

We should have scored 21 points already. I blame Alex on that one play, and Rays conservative $$$ play calling in the redzone.

That holding call kept that drive alive
smh.gif

It's ridiculous that this game is 7-6.  We need a FG on this drive to get momentum back

That holding call kept that drive alive
smh.gif

It's ridiculous that this game is 7-6.  We need a FG on this drive to get momentum back

Back
Top Bottom