:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Candlestick 12/08:::

Lol it felt a lil weird with all the level-headed(ness). I'm actually kinda anticipating to see Seahawks fans around here. Only seen like one this year and he was getting an ear full. Don't see nearly as much Seattle fans as other fairly close teams(Dodgers, Angels, Arizona, etc.). I'm guessing because you guys are still up and coming as a team.

I seen one seahawks fan during the fan fest of all places. dude was all by himself decked out in that awful shade of seahawk green. Thought about it later and it wouldnt have surprised me if he was an undercover. He kinda looked like a he could've been a cop (if that makes any sense)

It's going to be a line battle. Our lines both dominated in Seattle, which is the reason we destroyed. Whichever team is struggling to run the ball is going to have a bad night.

The 9ers shouldn't have to sell out and blitz as much as the Saints because their defensive front is far more talented. Then again, the secondary still doesn't really impress me.

Would have been a good game to have Harvin back.

Marshawn will be fine. not much you can do with 9 in the box, all committed to the run

Word, we definitely know that feel as well :lol:

has SF abandoned the zone read option? Monday was the first time in a while Seattle used it consistently

We didn't abandon it, we just changed offenses. Harbaugh is basically developing CK7 into a pocket QB this season hence why Colin has struggled some.

I do not agree with what Roman has been doing with Kaep this year.

I feel like they changed the offense to suit Gore at his expense.

I do not agree with what Roman has been doing with Kaep this year.

I feel like they changed the offense to suit Gore at his expense.

What Roman is doing with Kaep isn't to suit Gore, it's to set up Kaep for success in this league. To win in this league you have to be able to pass from the pocket. We already know CK can run the option, but running the option jeopardizes the future. Athleticism can only take you so far, and running the option puts CK at risk for injury. CK being developed into a pocket passer benefits both the player and the team long term, and makes him even more of a true duel threat QB.

No I'm saying they should build the offense around his strengths instead of trying to make him run the Alex Smith offense

come playoff time, who knows what roman is gonna dial up for kaep. just like pete carroll isn't displaying everything this Sunday, the chessmatch these two teams play is exciting as hell to watch.

that being said, I was casually watching the saints-seahawks mismatch this past Monday at a bar in sf and there was a group of seahawks "fans." good lord, couldn't stand this one broad, screaming and clapping loudly well until the final whistle, proclaiming her pride for seattle. game was over by the first half, and this dumb skeezer was acting like wilson was mounting a 4th quarter comeback in the superbowl. amongst all the friendly banter, I asked her how many superbowls the seahawks have won and she says "I know we've got at least one or two."

the rest of her camp wanted nothing to do with her after that.

Seriously. Even with the ones who seem to know a lot about sports, I have NEVER had a fulfilling sports conversation/argument with a female. :rolleyes

Women speak about sports with their feelings.

Broad must've "felt" like they won at least one or two super bowls.

Men only know aggression. Win, lose or draw.

Women kinda just flip flop between sympathy, aloofness, and excitement.

What, y'all expect us to post up in Hunters Point, or something? :lol:

12s ought to be in full force tomorrow.

Last edited:
nah. its just pier 39 in general that i SMH at. its just such a touristy spot that i avoid like the plague.

look like a nice turn out though. can't wait for tomorrow :pimp:

edit: BUT hunters point isnt such a bad idea. make your mark closer to the stadium. why not??

Last edited:
yall put in for that billboard we ( niner fans) are getting put up close to century link?

Back
Top Bottom