:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick 11/13:::

The games today havnt even ended yet
laugh.gif

I will be watching this game from a beach in Maui.....love how the 1pm PST will be 10am there.

probably the toughest game of the last 5, niners offense will have to do a hell of a lot better job than what they did against Wash.

Lets get it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

I like what you did there NT23, I like it indeed. Beating Giants fans to the punch thus keeping the streak alive!
laugh.gif

I mean, it's not like we make game threads anyway.
grin.gif

big game for both teams, 49ers win and they have a great shot at the 2 seed.

Big game if Giants win they can be looking at first place in the NFC east, and would have a tiebreaker over the niners

I'm going to be on the road during the game.
30t6p3b.gif
So pissed I won't be able to watch it. But we are going to have to step up on offense to pull this one out. We got to convert more 3rd downs than we did today. I hope Willis lays a good one on Eli. Lets go!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

I like what you did there NT23, I like it indeed. Beating Giants fans to the punch thus keeping the streak alive!
laugh.gif

I mean, it's not like we make game threads anyway.
grin.gif

Still, can't take the risk. S4L ruined what could be a perfect season to date.

Originally Posted by Sequan

Big game if Giants win they can be looking at first place in the NFC east, and would have a tiebreaker over the niners

Uhhh they are already in 1st place
eyes.gif

Gonna be a tough game but out coordinators have been doing a good job so far with the game planning. Gore has to have a monster game next week.

Back
Top Bottom