:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Cleveland Browns @ Candlestick 10/30:::

Finally got that damn bye week over. If we are to become the team we want to become, we should beat a team like the Browns at home easily. 6-1 sounds extremely good. Braylon and Brock are back so that will only improve the team..GO NINERS!!!

If the niners play the way they have been the past few weeks, this should be an easy win. But it's never for sure. Should be a good game. We'll see how Braylon meshes with the team. Lets get it niners!
pimp.gif

I hope they don't miss a beat because of the bye...no slow starts. Hope they're not looking ahead to a road game in DC, either.

This shouldn't be close, especially with the 9ers run defense.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

anything less than a Tampa Bay styled beatdown will be a disappointment 
QFT.

I'm going to the game but this could be one of those let downs. Hopefully, Harbaugh has our guys focused and not too high from the win over Detroit.

We should win by 2 touchdowns or more, we need to have a convincing win just to stay on a roll.

Hope we dont come out flat. Should win this game going away if we play close to the way we have been playing.

Cant wait.
pimp.gif

Now that we have a cushion I expect harbaugh to start trying new plays new techniques
I want Alex to throw some deep balls, air it out and get that running game going
27-17 niners

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

anything less than a Tampa Bay styled beatdown will be a disappointment 

The Browns don't really do anything well I can't believe they have 3 wins.
Browns O-line 
sick.gif

Mccoy will throw for a few yards (200) if he's lucky. He simply doesn't get the ball into the endzone (5 touchdowns in there last 4 games).

Brows run game will be a non factor

I look for 4/6 of these to happen Sunday
wink.gif

Gore 2 TD's

Alex Smith 300+ yards passing (3TD's)

Gore 100 + yards rushing.

2 Ints by the defense.

4+ sacks by the defense.

2 different receivers with 100+ yards games.

Score

49ers 34 Browns 16

I trust Harbaugh to keep our guys focused so hopefully this will be an easy win.

i just hope they don't overlook the browns, or any other team for that matter.
keep that blue collar mentality up and shock em.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i just hope they don't overlook the browns, or any other team for that matter.
keep that blue collar mentality up and shock em.
seconded. no need to get arrogant, just keep plugging away and do work. 

Y'all reallllyyy taking our defense for granted like that? No way in hell do you guys run more than 3 TD's on our defense.
This one will be a battle, I have a felling this will be one of our better offensive games.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Y'all reallllyyy taking our defense for granted like that? No way in hell do you guys run more than 3 TD's on our defense.
This one will be a battle, I have a felling this will be one of our better offensive games.

Im not taking this game for granted at all.  Yes, we are a better football team than the Browns.  Yes we are at home.  But this is the NFL.  Anyone can beat anyone.  People talking about anything less than a blowout is a disappointment. SMH. 

Do I expect to win?  Absolutely.  But I expected the Ravens to blow out the Jaguars too.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Im not taking this game for granted at all.  Yes, we are a better football team than the Browns.  Yes we are at home.  But this is the NFL.  Anyone can beat anyone.  People talking about anything less than a blowout is a disappointment. SMH. 

Do I expect to win?  Absolutely.  But I expected the Ravens to blow out the Jaguars too.

Yeah, people are getting rediculous..

Back
Top Bottom