:::Official San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals (NCAA Div-III Championship):::

roll.gif

Neil Rackers is the idiot. Kurt Warner had no one to throw to anyways, our secondary shut down everyone. Stupid move to throw in that situation.

great game. Gore finally got 100 yards rushing and the niners offense showed up. Terrible way to end a must win game for cardinals.

this has always been Warner's problem
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that clock doesn't click and he gets cought in the heat of the moment.

So can somebody explain what happened at the end? I know there was a missed kick, did SF return an INT for the W?

btw... Thank You 49ers, Finally Seattle is getting some separation. Both our teams had amazing last second victories!

If I were the niners, I really wouldn't be celebrating that win from the way they won it. But it's understandable cause they finally ended the losingstreak. I'm a niners fan, btw.

dilfer0124.jpg

Thank God for Patrick Willis and both teams' general ineptitude.

Jackie, if you've followed this team this year, you'd be pleased for a victory by any means necessary.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

If I were the niners, I really wouldn't be celebrating that win from the way they won it. But it's understandable cause they finally ended the losing streak. I'm a niners fan, btw.

Why wouldn't they? They snap an 8 game losing streak. Put up 37 points when they were averaging 11 per game. They beat a division rival on their field.They realize that Hostler is the one to blame. They needed something to get confidence and this could be it. Is this season gone? Yes. But who cares, a W is W,and we were in need of one. Plus another W = a high draft pick for the Patriots who we play NEXT YEAR!

Somehow, someway we won.

Thanks goes out to Frank Gore, Patrick Willis and of course Kurt Warner...

next up Carolina I hope they start that old guy. IF Testaverde starts he stands no chance against PW
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom