:::Official San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals [MNF - Div. 1-AA Title Game ]:::

I knew Dansby would come through for me.
pimp.gif

Shaun Hill has been playing really terrible at times tonight. He would have 3-4 interceptions if it wasn't for stupid mistakes by the Cards defense.

And these clowns don't wanna pay Q

;x
smh.gif

And I be damned
If they aint playin off the wr again inside the 5

What the ##%+ kinda football is this

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Game over! Good game 'Zona

Dude, if the Cards fail this two point conversion then this ball game is up for grabs. Plus, theres 4:16 left. Plenty of time for the Cards to get the ballback too.

What the ##%+ kinda football is this
laugh.gif
Singletary gonna be pulling someone elses pants down thistime

What am I talking about though If Springs or Los ever gets hurts its what I will be seeing in Washington
frown.gif

This is most likely our last drive. We need a touchdown.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Hill = JTO

Don't say that, don't you ever say that.
indifferent.gif
Just keep watching, if thats his only mistake tonight I'll take it back but I'm not holding my breath
laugh.gif
Ok, we'll see.
grin.gif
What I tell you? Hill = JTO
It's not over yet, 4:16 is still on the clock.
indifferent.gif

Regardless of the outcome of the game tonight, the 49ers CB's cost the game for them tonight. When you line up in the end zone when the opposing team ison the 5 yard line you are pratically giving the other team a TD.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Game over! Good game 'Zona

Dude, if the Cards fail this two point conversion then this ball game is up for grabs. Plus, theres 4:16 left. Plenty of time for the Cards to get the ball back too.

Only thing up for grabs are Shaun Hills throws. 49ers have played like trash in the 2nd half

Back
Top Bottom