:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JWJ and the oline did their thing tonite. JWJ made sure we didn’t get behind the sticks on first down. hopefully another RB steps up to reliably rotate with him because idk if he’s an every down back

i feel you sfc415 sfc415 jimmy makes me nervous, but i guess that’s pretty much all QBs outside of the top 10. stafford threw that game away on a simple bubble screen :lol: my boy feels the same way about derek carr as we do about jimmy. we’re in for a wild season

It sucks cause in most sports I’d be so damn happy with a win regardless of how it came, but we’ve been seeing this carry over to eventual postseason failures for so long. Explosive first half, build momentum, do almost nothing on offense for the entire second half, lose by 3-7 points…

I hope that if the team loses on a last minute defensive error, people don’t start going off on whoever’s responsible. Holding a team to single digit points going into the 4th quarter SHOULD be enough to give you some room to make mistakes.

shoutout to the fan at the end wearing a joe staley jersey.. that’s dope

nfl shop didn’t waste any time

044494D0-15F3-495E-85EF-4C2C9EB6EA34.png

man i can’t stop watching. Huf’s play on the ball is incredible. he starts out defending the inside receiver but recognizes that the pass is going to kupp based on how kupp came out of his break. doesn’t even need to look at stafford, just knew to jump on top of that route. this kid is hella exciting to watch

Hufangaaaaaaa. What a solid game. Minus some do-able throws missed by Jimmy (it's already a given) he did well. The O-line gave him protection and he made the passes the Niners needed. Wilson Jr. getting space to run was great to see too.

This Niners defense is on another level this season. They all look to be on the same page. Sucks about AA and his plantar fasciitis, because that is a pain. Had that years ago and I hope I don't have to deal with that anytime soon.

I want Gray to get healthy and start getting in the mix. Keep Ray Ray as KR/PR and let Gray get some deep balls.

Bang bang!

Is this the version I should buy?

No, the game jerseys are the ones that fit like sloppy giant dresses. Even sizing down can’t make them look good; you have to be extremely overweight for them to fit properly (makes sense given the typical NFL fan :lol: )

The limited jerseys actually fit like normal sized shirts, BUT they usually only come in the most popular players (Jimmy, Deebo, Kittle, etc) I’m sure they’ll make a Hufanga after a while, since they did the same with Deebo last year and Aiyuk this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom