:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t care if it’s Jimmy coming back (which I don’t mind if they can’t get their desired qb in the draft) or drafting a rookie. They need quality at the backup position.

im sticking with mullens over CJ... give Mullens that experience. dude is a career back up while CJ, idk if he has a career after he's done with the niners. just gotta live with this.

******* KB84 is garbage tho

Nick really needed to hit Aiyuk on that throw late in the half, need to see the replay again but it looked like he had a lot of space to make a huge gain or at the very least put us in fg range

We could sure use Elvis Grbac right about now

Today I'm officially done with Nick mfk'n Mullens. Dude is a pocket panicker. I bet Chris Mullin can play QB better than him

I don’t even care if CJ comes in and has a terrible 2nd half. I just don’t wanna see what I already know we have in Mullins. Which is turn over prone. Inaccurate passing.

Back
Top Bottom