:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bros it’s gonna be alright we have a 2nd string QB Buffalo is one of the better teams in NFL

mullens played about as well as you can expect any 2nd string QB to. the defense put shanny in a bad situation where he had to almost abandon the run and put it all on mullens in the second half.

points left on the board and a turnover deep in our own territory. not surprised by this outcome.

Maybe I’m talking crazy. I’m like 10 beers in. But the hell with drafting a qb if they aren’t in position to.

If somehow Dak could be acquired this offseason . I would love that. Dude has been healthy consistently aside from this year. Him in a functional organization that does right by its players would be a win on both sides.

Plus I want payback for the Charles Haley trade almost 30 years later lol.

i heard of KB scores here he’s doing the entire thriller dance

Maybe I’m talking crazy. I’m like 10 beers in. But the hell with drafting a qb if they aren’t in position to.

If somehow Dak could be acquired this offseason . I would love that. Dude has been healthy consistently aside from this year. Him in a functional organization that does right by its players would be a win on both sides.

Plus I want payback for the Charles Haley trade almost 30 years later lol.
No.

Stafford or a rookie.

it's a shame that we never really got to see how good a combo of Kittle & Reed wouldve been this year.

could've been as effective as Gronk x Hernandez
Even if they were both in, with our set of QBs, both would have been under-utilized.

They say Kendrick Bourne and dante Pettis are still doing thriller on that Arizona field to this day

giphy.gif

No.

Stafford or a rookie.

I’m all for a rookie if they get their guy. I don’t follow college enough to have a knowledgable opinion on how much of a drop off in talent it is from Trevor to the other guys. But if they’re sold on someone and think he’s the man. Draft him by any means.

But I would take Dak over Stafford. Dude is 27 and has been a solid qb on a Mickey Mouse trainwreck organization.

It’s confusing why Mostert is always competing to get carries against Coleman and to a lesser degree Wilson. He had a 20 yard run in the first series and then barely sees the ball for the remainder of the game. He’s a threat to take it to the house with every carry. It’s just odd IMO.

It’s confusing why Mostert is always competing to get carries against Coleman and to a lesser degree Wilson. He had a 20 yard run in the first series and then barely sees the ball for the remainder of the game. He’s a threat to take it to the house with every carry. It’s just odd IMO.
I'm also confused about that, unless they're still worried about his health. I'd rather have Wilson out there than Coleman though.

Back
Top Bottom