:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_0535.jpg

part of me has hope.. and then another part of me says

49bfd864-db84-4892-9d97-590cf9ebc3af-gif.2693845

IMG_0535.jpg

part of me has hope.. and then another part of me says

49bfd864-db84-4892-9d97-590cf9ebc3af-gif.2693845

Straight up :lol: who knows, we could end up sneaking in but if not it’s sucha bummer “wasting” this season with all of injuries and the free agents we have this offseason. This team is STACKED when healthy, i know injuries happen, esp in this sport, but its been absurd for our guys this year

Mckinnon 18 rushes for 33 yards :lol:

on a positive note, Reed and Aiyuk have continued to looked good no matter the QB. Bourne to an extent as well.Absolutely loving Hyder Jr man and shoutout Kinlaw getting his first sack

This team is better with Jimmy that’s obvious at this point.

He needs to take a pay cut tho.

If they keep losing. They should be in position to draft or move up to draft a qb and get their guy if they choose to go that route.

they have a good team if healthy. Almost won a super bowl with Jimmy as the guy at qb. But at this point unless he restructures and his body changes, he’s too injury prone to be relied in to be that guy for 16 games a season plus playoffs year in year out.

Mckinnon 18 rushes for 33 yards :lol:

on a positive note, Reed and Aiyuk have continued to looked good no matter the QB. Bourne to an extent as well.Absolutely loving Hyder Jr man and shoutout Kinlaw getting his first sack

i dont call him Mr. 2YPC for nothing

Bruh I really thought he was gona be a big time threat in this offense this year :lol:

all of us bro, all of us.

i thought the screen game and his ability to catch out of the backfield was gonna be what made this offense unstoppable. I WAS WRONG

Zach Wilson is my starting QB next year. Hope for Jimmy GQ has faded away
As much as everyone has been talking about drafting Wilson you can't forget that Shanny's offense is very complicated and will take some time to learn. If a rookie QB is in the plans then I almost feel like Jimmy has to come back on a restructured contract just to be that stop gap QB. The only other option would be Matt Ryan if he's available. I think you have to have one of them there just in case Wilson or another rookie has some trouble with the playbook.

**** day but not unexpected. 49ers margin for error is razor-thin with essentially our practice squad out there, and those dumbass special teams mistakes killed us.

btw, what a crazy turn of events in our division. Seattle is now in 3rd place and is facing AZ on Thursday. Imagine if Seattle's ship starts sinking. :emoji_eyes:

**** day but not unexpected. 49ers margin for error is razor-thin with essentially our practice squad out there, and those dumbass special teams mistakes killed us.

btw, what a crazy turn of events in our division. Seattle is now in 3rd place and is facing AZ on Thursday. Imagine if Seattle's ship starts sinking. :emoji_eyes:

bro it hurts that we’re only 2 back, just teasing us of what this team could be when healthy and still staying in the mix. Slowly getting key players back only for a couple key ones to get hurt every damn week has been the most frustrating part imo

So who’s coming back after the bye?

I'd guess Sherman, Mostert, Coleman, Garland and Deebo. If that punk ************ Dee Ford and Weston Richburg would come back, it would make the second half of the season a lot more entertaining.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom