:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But honestly, Let him prove he's a starting quarterback or embarrass himself trying.

Jimmy going through the same thing Kap went through... Phenomenal at first, then once teams got the game tape and studied they exploited the weaknesses

So tired of seeing 1000 slant routes a game. Jimmy is a QB that needs everything to be perfect to be successful. Those guys are a dime a dozen. Time to look for an upgrade

miami has taken away the middle of the field. they know jimmy loves to throw underneath and they're daring him to throw on the sidelines, something i've never seen him do with this team.

Ankle must still be bothering dude. Or he scared

I don't know. He doesn't seem to be favoring the ankle. I think he's just made some terrible decisions. The second INT one was especially egregious because it was a bad throw and decision.

People really thought Bill just gave Jimmy up for nothing to spite Kraft. Nah Bill is undefeated in letting guys go lol

Mostert 9.7 ypc
Juice 7 yards on 1 carry
Wilson 4 yards on 1 carry

Inexcusable that we haven't run the ball more. Jimmy should never be in the position to stink it up like he has.

Mostert 9.7 ypc
Juice 7 yards on 1 carry
Wilson 4 yards on 1 carry

Inexcusable that we haven't run the ball more. Jimmy should never be in the position to stink it up like he has.

they got down early and went into panic mode. definitely on the playcalling

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom