:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last photo? More like that second photo my guy lookin like it’s the 4th qtr when we still haven’t done player intros yet :rofl:
49erholic 49erholic was getting held up like bernie he can’t fool me

1700524002048.jpeg

Guess I rather eagles lose but damn watching Chiefs scored 10 pts in 1:46 to close the half make me feel some type of way too…

Not trying to make. A BP / pat mahomed comparison but if we meet again in the Super Bowl that’s the kind of standard their offense is probably gonna put up

Yeah it’s the getting revenge on kc in February that is the hard part. But I’m here for it

Just weird to watch a game between two really good teams that are the most likely (I think) to wrek our post season either in the nfc champ or the sb….

when we need these bums to do us a solid.
But i bet you if our playoff hopes depended on the eagles winning, KC would win by 50

Wow man. Philly continues to find a way to win. Those terrible drops definitely helped.

Can the NFL flex that niner/eagle game to SNF. Ain’t nobody tryna see Love get whooped by the chiefs.

Why is QB1 of the niners always held to a higher standard than every other starter in the NFL? Not just Brock, but Jimmy and Kap were too. Critics said their success was owed to their weapons/supporting cast.

Mahomes had a slew of weapons in Tyreek, Hunt, Kelce, etc. now his numbers have taken a dip without elite weapons.

Hurts has AJ Brown, Devonta Smith, Seift, Goedert.

Josh Allen has guys like Stefan Diggs and Gabe Davis.

Joe Burrow has Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and Mixon.

None of those guys are scrutinized or undermined for their production with those casts. Why is it only our guys that get the criticism that they’re only successful because of the environment they play in?
Idk, I feel like maybe because Joe Montana and Steve Young left some pretty big shoes to fill? So that could be the bar that the national media sets for any Niner QB?

I really thought Jimmy G was gonna be the next franchise QB that would continuously take the team to the promised land, but nah.

I hope Brock is the one, for years to come.

But even Joe and Steve had Jerry, JT, Roger Craig, Brent Jones, Rickey Watters. etc. but nobody ever denigrates their success and pins it to having elite weapons. I hope Brock is the guy too, but his success isn’t just because he has elite skill players around him.

But even Joe and Steve had Jerry, JT, Roger Craig, Brent Jones, Rickey Watters. etc. but nobody ever denigrates their success and pins it to having elite weapons. I hope Brock is the guy too, but his success isn’t just because he has elite skill players around him.
Yeah, I get it. IMO this 'new media' tends to focus on topics and shock statements to simply garner engagement and ad revenue through their social media. Pretty much the same with tv shows and wanting to show/discuss something that would bring viewers in.

I was scrolling through Twitter today and saw some tweets comparing Brock and Hurts regarding MVP talk should be given to Brock, based on his stats alone. I'm perfectly fine, if Brock doesn't win. Give us the SB win that us fans have been wanting instead. All the talk at the beginning of the season on Brock not having enough experience to be qualified as 'top-10', yet his stats EVEN THROUGH THE LOSING STREAK were still good.

People need to give credit where credit is due. This guy is playing on another level compared to Jimmy G and all the other QBs since Kyle's arrival.

Would love the Niners to take care of business the rest of the season and win the SB.

Agreed. IMO Brock is in the discussion for MVP, but if I had a vote today it’s going to CJ Stroud, even as a rookie. Kid is playing unreal ball.

Brock, as proven even LAST SEASON, is a Super Bowl and MVP caliber QB.

You put him on the Raiders at the beginning of the season and I guarantee you LV has a winning record rn and battling KC for the top spot in the AFC West.

I watched the entire careers of Montana and Young and Purdy got the "It" factor for sure, just like #16 and #8

Big Chip (on his shoulder) Brock aka BCB will get at least one Lombardi before his career is over

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom