:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_5860.png

should be him and Kelce in the conversation for top te. our boy just doesn't get the targets.

probably because he has to help the right side of the line with blocking and chipping off the LOS.

would love to see kittle get more usage in the open field and at the same time him being unselfish lets cmc, deebo and BA get open and cook. i just want to see more kittle in the redzone

Defense has only given up 7 points so no complaining about that but not impressed with the dline today

probably because he has to help the right side of the line with blocking and chipping off the LOS.

would love to see kittle get more usage in the open field and at the same time him being unselfish lets cmc, deebo and BA get open and cook. i just want to see more kittle in the redzone
Yeah, I like that he's as happy knocking the **** out of a linebacker as he would be with a catch for 25 yards.

Back
Top Bottom