:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_9407.jpeg

Bosa - “what’s the matter chase? Commanders got you pushing too many pencils?”

Bruh at $17 free shipping on a vapor limited it’s almost worth it just to change the name plate

We ever had a good #5 ? :lol:

Swap it to Bradley Pinion? :lol: :lol:

That’s crazy on the lance prices on the vapor elite jersey. Definitely getting one to customize it with my name on it! Anyone know what the font to match the lettering?

Last edited:
My wife had my son in a rams shirt all day. I just saw it and took it off of him. Contemplating divorce! The disrespect! Talking about, "it's just a shirt that I got for free." Get out! Smh
I’m throwing the flag on this play man. She’s ok with accepting free stuff without any thought. This gonna lead down an ugly path. Soon she gonna bring home a random dirty couch she found on the side of the road talkin bout “it was free!” Soon you’ll be eating end of day old sourdough bread bologna sandwiches cause she got em for mo****kn free!!!

Yeah that’s just foul man. Unsportsmanlike conduct. Gonna have to eject her from the game.

Back
Top Bottom