:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I were DC I’d rather have the view from the booth

Didn’t Vic fangio call from the booth?
He did from what I recall. But we sure didn't win any Super Bowls with Fangio.

I like coaches to be on the field. When they practice, they're on the field with the guys.

Seifert coached from the sidelines, picked up 3 rings as a DC and HC along the way. Just sayin.

Yeah but from the booth you can actually see all 22….

My money is if they’re on the sidelines they’ve an earpiece in and a man in the booth anyway…

If it were me I’d be in the booth for sure

Need a td here so we can make them realize their bye week plan isn’t going to work and they should just move on to whoever next week’s opponent. :lol:

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

IMG_9225.jpeg

Yeah but from the booth you can actually see all 22….

My money is if they’re on the sidelines they’ve an earpiece in and a man in the booth anyway…

If it were me I’d be in the booth for sure
I get you.

But if it were me, the assistant up in the booth tells me what I'm not seeing by being on the field, but by being on the field I can see, feel, and hear things I otherwise wouldn't see, feel, and hear up in the booth.

Ntm I just believe being in the trenches with your guys so to speak is always more advantageous.

Back
Top Bottom