:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Victory week!

I’m gonna miss our Niners! We ain’t gonna play again until October 1st fellas!

IMG_7655.jpeg
Thirty Purdy

Niners been averaging 30-plus with Purdy at QB

That's 49er football.

Been saying it since last season and I wasn't joking either.

He
Is
Montana

Not the prettiest game, but a win is a win. Purdy’s worst game to date, he had some bad looks out there.
But yet we win 30-12.

That's the impact of having an elite QB.

Montana and Young were elite.

Garcia, Smith, Kaepernick, and Garoppolo were nowhere near.

Elite QB + Elite Defense usually means Lombardi trophy

Remember when Jimmy could never really capitalize off opponents' turnovers and put points on the board after our elite D would get an int or recover a fumble?

Well we don't have that issue with BCB.

Another huge difference between an elite QB and an average one.
I swear, first year Jimmy was alot more ballsy than post-injury Jimmy. He was assertive as hell his first year. But even with that, Purdy is alot more smarter and has waaay more spacial awareness....and like I've mentioned earlier....FEARLESS!!!!

I swear, first year Jimmy was alot more ballsy than post-injury Jimmy. He was assertive as hell his first year. But even with that, Purdy is alot more smarter and has waaay more spacial awareness....and like I've mentioned earlier....FEARLESS!!!!
No doubt. The first 5-7 games with Jimmy in 2017 showed promise. But he never really recovered from that knee injury he suffered in KC that ended his year the following season. The fearlessness was gone.

He faces KC again in the Super Bowl juat one year later and chokes in the 4th quarter, the final nail in the coffin. He hasn't improved since.

With Purdy, I have supreme confidence the 49ers beat Mahomes and the Chiefs should they meet again in the SB.

Back
Top Bottom