:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good win fellas. I almost died watching this game because I had my tablet on the front passenger, gopro kept falling off of the windshield, and tracking GPS directions. I'm so damn happy we killed them, hella people picked the Steelers and Picketts overrated ***.

I feel a few questions were answered today that were talked about all offseason.
1. Purdy looked good coming off of the injury. He made some nice throws and looked like he has a nice connection with Aiyuk.
2. Someone opposite of Bosa stepped up. Drake Jackson 3 sacks! Hopefully he can become a force on the other side. Ferrell looked good also so hopefully we have a nice rotation.
3. Jake Moody 3/3 on FGs. Hopefully the preseason was an anomaly. I'm not sure if he's still dealing with the injury but hopefully he's fully healthy now.
4. The right side of the line should have been addressed. I know it was TJ Watt but McKivitz did not look good.

Amazing game, going through some highlights now. That offense looks like a well-oil machine and Purdy was carving it up out there. He does not look like a 2nd(7 game) year QB at all.

what happened to jimmy? :nerd:
Got hit from behind then on the side of the head area… went to the blue tent and went right out then proceeded to win the game lol… they won by 1… the only team in the AFC west that’s undefeated… football is crazy like that

I have co worker that’s an Eagles fan that said that he doesn’t believe in Purdy at all and that they got tape on him this year bla bla bla yall know the type … I wonder what his excuse gonna be now lmaoooo

IMG_7402.jpeg

The main difference between Purdy and Garoppolo is that BCB's football IQ, accuracy in his short/midrange throws, and pocket awareness/improvisation skills are all elite.
Jimmy's are average.

Brock knows how to read the defense, read the pass rush, and maneuver in and out of the pocket accordingly to make a play happen. He hits his receivers in stride because his accuracy and timing are impeccable.

Hence why we've been averaging 30 ppg since Brock took over. THIS is the type of 49er football that spoiled me in the 80s and 90s. And now all the young 49ers fans who never witnessed PEAK Montana and Young are about to finally witness what this team has been missing for damn near 30 years.

Meanwhile Jimmy G-String can barely put up 17 vs a mediocre DEN defense playing with Jacobs, a top 5 RB last year and Adams, arguably the best WR in football since 2018.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom