:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chris Jones + all that draft compensation?? **** I might have to take it lol.

Does anybody think Nick Bosa just doesn’t want to play in SF anymore? Seems like dude would rather play for the Jags in his home state rather than stay in the Bay lol
maybe he wants to play in a state with no income tax.. i mean if it’s about money then it could be a possibility

Imagine. Bosa gets traded for Jones plus picks. Niners rematch KC in the Super Bowl and Trent gets to go toe-2-toe with Nick.

What are the odds :lol:

Not Bosa!!! Come on and get this deal done. I’ve been salivating at seeing Hargrave and Bosa together on defense when it was announce Hargrave signed with us

IMG_1630.gif

mans was just trying to bluff for leverage

How tf would trading him to Kc even work? They’d have the two highest paid players in the league in same team?

I know salary cap is sorcery and honestly a lot of fraud but wouldn’t that be two 40million+ per year players on the same team for like 5 years?

I would be shocked if Bosa is traded because they couldn't get a deal done. IMO, he stays with a new deal.

Also, what kind of damn logic is it to start an inexperienced QB because the division is trending downwards? Wilding hot takes.

Need to take those stupid takes to Greg Papa and KNBR. They need content to discuss.

the reddit guy @ that dude on twitter and cooked him up on the og post cuz of that tweet. Then everyone went after twitter dude bcz something about him sexting his ex wife or something lmao

Got dam :lol:

Also, what kind of damn logic is it to start an inexperienced QB because the division is trending downwards? Wilding hot takes.

Need to take those stupid takes to Greg Papa and KNBR. They need content to discuss.
Super bowl or bust for Purdy. Stand on it

Kyle responded by saying it was also weird for Jimmy to only play 2 out of 5 years of his contract due to injury 😂, and then went on to say they drafted Trey thinking he’d be ready in two years and he wasn’t.

Back
Top Bottom