:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
raiders ******* suck. last week when my boy was complaining about derek carr ****tin the bed, i jokingly said, “yall want jimmy G?”

i’ve since rescinded my offer. PRICE HAS GONE UP! it’s gonna cost at least maxx crosby, adams and a first rounder for jimmy

Clown Shanahan defending his decisions with trey lance and even doubling down saying he’d keep doing it and do it again

Thank god jimmy g not a mobile QB or Kyle would be making the play calls to get him killed too

I rock with how he makes nobody RBs into league leading rushers, and how he gets receivers open, but MAN IS THIS GUY ARROGANT, you just got your supposed star future franchise QB killed for an entire season trying to do a Cam Newton impression, and look what that **** did to Cams performance and career

i think it’s a combination of shanny’s play calling and trey being inexperienced. when his initial reads aren’t there, trey tends to tuck the ball and runs. our oline wasn’t giving him a lot of time last week either, so that didn’t help. seems like the epitome of a coach learning how to use a completely new player. that said, shanny’s hubris is something else

i think it’s a combination of shanny’s play calling and trey being inexperienced. when his initial reads aren’t there, trey tends to tuck the ball and runs. our oline wasn’t giving him a lot of time last week either, so that didn’t help. seems like the epitome of a coach learning how to use a completely new player. that said, shanny’s hubris is something else
It was the playcalling 100%, Kyle got Trey hurt. We gave up all that draft capital to go up and get our future franchise QB just to repeatedly run him like a full back. If he hasn’t learned to read defenses properly, let him go through his growing pains as a passer until it clicks. Instead we had him in there as another RB that occasionally throws passes.

It was the playcalling 100%, Kyle got Trey hurt. We gave up all that draft capital to go up and get our future franchise QB just to repeatedly run him like a full back. If he hasn’t learned to read defenses properly, let him go through his growing pains as a passer until it clicks. Instead we had him in there as another RB that occasionally throws passes.

not only that but the backs were popping
off decent runs at the time. there was literally zero excuse for running lance like that. especially multiple times

I hope Jimmy really works on his rapport with the WRs and is encouraged to throw deep regularly. If he can hit those deep passes on occasion to our speedy wideouts, I think the Niners can do damage.

Also, Aaron Banks seems to be holding his own so far!

Jimmy G on his redemption tour.. Besides Lance getting injured and the rain, it was great getting the W at the home opener.

Even though we won, I feel kinda bummed out that Lance is hurt and most likely out the rest of the season. I was really looking forward to Trey proving a lot of these doubters wrong.

That being said I did get a chance to meet and hang out with a few Niner fans at Buffalo Wild Wings in Capitol Heights, MD yesterday. Most of us will be traveling down to Atlanta in a few weeks.

Trey’s flimsy ankle just saved the 49ers season and saved face for upper management because this team was clearly going nowhere with that inept QB at the helm.

SF now might just win the NFC West with good ole reliable Jimmy G.

Back
Top Bottom