:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think niners still make the playoffs even with jimmy. that said, i don’t have the confidence in him to lead the team out of the first round. just start trey and let him get experience.

this loss aint only on jimmy and his INTs. it’s on special teams (fumble on a kick off and gould missing a PAT), arden key, whoever #95 is, and dontae johnson. not to mention, our oline couldn’t stop holding in the second half. hella undisciplined

Attachments

• 72F485F5-DC82-4374-8A9E-7C27D1584B75.jpeg
    72F485F5-DC82-4374-8A9E-7C27D1584B75.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 112
Such a winnable game, but you want to play to your opponents level and commit hella penalties.
Block In the back when your man’s already got the first down. Back to back roughing the passers. Helmet to helmet when your teammate already stopped the 3rd down conversion.

swear this team just likes being stupid. Kyles stupid Playcalling also. Been winning once we started running and you want Jimmy to throw a lot again. I get they are stacking. But there are other damn run plays besides HB dive.. open the playbook man

Yes there were a lot of questionable calls, but the point is the Niners were up two scores and they failed to put them away. They kept allowing Russ to lurk and sure enough Russ made more big plays than Jimmy did. Despite a really solid run game from Mitchell and RAC game by Kittle. The offense overall did its job and did well enough to win.
But here's the thing, Jimmy made plays that killed momentum and consequently put the defense in harm's way way too many times.

Then there's the special teams blunders.

But still, the QB is the cancer IMO

I mean. If they think Trey gives them a better chance of winning. Start him Sunday. I’m dead serious and **** Jimmy.

If they don’t. Play Jimmy. It’s a 53 man roster with most on non guaranteed contracts beyond this season.

This was a winnable game. They need to go 2-1 on this 3 game road trip, so win the next 2.

Such a winnable game, but you want to play to your opponents level and commit hella penalties.
Block In the back when your man’s already got the first down. Back to back roughing the passers. Helmet to helmet when your teammate already stopped the 3rd down conversion.

swear this team just likes being stupid. Kyles stupid Playcalling also. Been winning once we started running and you want Jimmy to throw a lot again. I get they are stacking. But there are other damn run plays besides HB dive.. open the playbook man

The RPO call on 4th down with Jimmy in the game was atrocious too. Aiyuk with a couple drops, also had that bad fielding of the punt that sent us back to the 8 on a terrible punt that couldve been fair caught on like our 35 i think it was.

Frustrating one fellas

are we in agreement that ‘21-‘22 jimmy is mediocre without a run game or am i being prisoner of the moment?

i get that trey’s young and probably not putting us in a better position to win, but the throws that jimmy makes and doesn’t make are just atrocious for a dude getting paid that much. i hold my breath every time he throws into the middle and refuses to throw along the sidelines. constantly underthrowing and overthrowing receivers. im usually ride or die with jimmy but this **** is just too frustrating to watch every week. he can manufacture a good drive here and there just enough to make me believe he’s got it

are we in agreement that ‘21-‘22 jimmy is mediocre without a run game or am i being prisoner of the moment?

i get that trey’s young and probably not putting us in a better position to win, but the throws that jimmy makes and doesn’t make are just atrocious for a dude getting paid that much. i hold my breath every time he throws into the middle and refuses to throw along the sidelines. constantly underthrowing and overthrowing receivers. im usually ride or die with jimmy but this **** is just too frustrating to watch every week. he can manufacture a good drive here and there just enough to make me believe he’s got it
Exactly! If we are going to make rookie mistakes then I rather them come as learning opportunities for the rookie and not a vet. Pissed we have to wait a full year to finally get a win against Seattle 😡

i’m pretty sure my neighbors are tired of me screaming “what the ****” every sunday :lol:

i know we pouring on jimmy right now but this was truly a whole *** team loss

Caught the 4th qtr only but my gawd what the **** was up with the special teams? Even our prized possession for punts was terrible. Wtf it was like ment to lose and make it spicey for rams game… them podcast niners going to be insane tomorrow bcz i didnt catch the whole game. Glad i didnt bcz i woulda been running butt nekkid in the middle of the streets.

i just can’t get on board with this let Trey play and make mistakes and lose games but at least he’s learning mindset when we have a playoff team. Especially not this late in the year. He had his chance earlier in the season and he simply did not look ready whatsoever.

Don’t get me wrong, Jim did not look good today im not even gona try and defend his performance but he gives the squad the best chance to win imo. He’s gotta clean it up though, those two int’s and safety were just flat out bad

YAC and spectacular jump catch all of Jimmys throws are the way to go. Can’t believe we let ourselves make so many mistakes. This team is the true definition of Jekyl and Hyde. 7th seed 1st round bounce with this BS. So much lacked discipline.

This might be a Madden-esque comment, but you cant lose winnable games in the NFL. Gotta take advantage.
I’m saying man both Seattle games this season were winnable, plus the last cards game :smh:

9ers are the weakest in the NFC west even tho they’re sitting 3rd. I’ll keep my hopes up they maintain a playoff berth but that’s the most I’ll expect :ohwell:

i just can’t get on board with this let Trey play and make mistakes and lose games but at least he’s learning mindset when we have a playoff team. Especially not this late in the year. He had his chance earlier in the season and he simply did not look ready whatsoever.

Don’t get me wrong, Jim did not look good today im not even gona try and defend his performance but he gives the squad the best chance to win imo. He’s gotta clean it up though, those two int’s and safety were just flat out bad

id rather let a guy play and learn that let a guy play who doesn’t learn from his mistakes. jimmy will always be jimmy

Back
Top Bottom