:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't want us to make the playoffs because we will get humiliated by Tampa, Green, Bay and AZ.

Better we lose now, because we deserve it the way this team played today.

The more we lose, the sooner Jimmy is out of there, the better it is for the overall health of this organization so they can get to work on their main investment- #3 pick Trey Lance.

There is NOTHING, I mean absolutely Nothing to invest in Jimmy b******* Garoppolo because you, me, and the entire world, heck even the folks up in Mars, know that Jimmy ain't beating Aaron, Tom, or Kyler when the games matter most.

What a fk'n disappointment to lose to a 3-8 team after you was up 10-14 points and your fk'n starting QB kills any momentum your running game had because he kept throwing it to the other team and gave them thr ability to win TOP.

I'm sick

regardless of the refs, jimmy had 2 picks and took a sack for a safety

I'm done with Jimmy's timid ***. Why should we have to praise are QB for not turning it over, it should be normal to expect a QB not to throw INTs. He misses passes, he's not elusive in the pocket, he ain't no running QB, he doesn't have an arm, he's not cerebral, etc. We need a better QB.

Damn we playing Burrow and Mixon next week too 😂
They coming off a bad loss at home to LAC too. They gonna be ready. They ain't losing 2 in a row at home and I have zero confidence in Jimmy to put on his big boy pants.

Only chance we have is is Trey starts so that Benglas won't be prepared for him.

Chess not checkers, but I dont know if Kyle got the balls to make the switch

Back
Top Bottom