:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but yeah Defo is a rock star that Colts defense got a lot better by adding him.

problem with armstead is he's expensive and needs lots of talent around him to dominate

Would we have even drafted kinlaw if we kept Defo, maybe no aiyuk as well 🤷🏾‍♂️.
I feel like if it weren't for Kinlaw Niners would’ve took Ceedee Lamb cause Shanny was eyeing either him or Aiyuk at the wr position but probably felt DT was a bigger need and knew we couldn’t swindle kinlaw with a late first but could see Aiyuk fall that far which is why we traded up to get him.

but we wouldn’t have picked that early for kinlaw if it wasn’t for trading Buckner. If we kept Buckner and traded Arik I could see us maybe fetching a late first if we’re lucky or second/third

looking back now I would’ve been ok keeping Buckner and trading a few spots up for Aiyuk

All I know is, Shanahan better feed Aiyuk the ball in these final two games to break the team rookie record.

Yea lets just hope everyone is ready for the start of next yrs training camp. Dont want anyone to suffer an ACL or achilles and keep them out a yr from now.

Yea lets just hope everyone is ready for the start of next yrs training camp. Dont want anyone to suffer an ACL or achilles and keep them out a yr from now.

this. i want to see jalen hurd badly. 6'5, played RB at college so he runs hella hard and can climb the ladder over DBs...i'm trynna imagine him being our version of DK

damn it, we waited two years to see jerick mckinnon be absolutely buns, i hope it aint the same for jalen

AEBD094D-E5EC-42CA-B452-5646139FDB43.jpeg

Wilson all prob gone #2 or #3 anyway

Jaguars, Jets, and Bengals gonna get their first shot at ruining Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, and Ja Marr CHASE’ careers

Back
Top Bottom